Upsell fairy called today Af to AA owners suite!

luvmarley

I received a call today from the upsell fairy offering to go from an AF minisuite to the Owners suite on the Star! It was a great deal... more that 50% off the original cost and we got to keep our $400 OBC.

We have never sailed in a suite before and are leaving this Saturday. I am trying to keep it a secret from DH until we board the ship! Anybody that has sailed in the OS on deck 9 please give me some advice so that we can fully enjoy the suite life. We enjoy wine but are not really liquor drinkers. Can we substitute wine for any of the bottles of liquor?

How windy is the front balcony? Can it be used when the ship is sailing? Is the master bath nice?

I sailed in an owner's suite on the Dawn (you can click below, in my signature, for my review) and it was GREAT. The Star is a similar ship, so I think you will have a GREAT time.

The front balcony was too windy for us much of the time, but you do also have a side balcony, at least we did on the Dawn.

I believe there is wine on the list. Go to webshots and do a search or even on here and I think you'll find a copy of the liquor request form.

Have a GREAT time!!!

Archived