Norfolk Parking Cost?

trucruz

Believe the parking is $10/day in Norfolk at the 'desginated' cruise parking lot. I think the lot is a distance from the terminal, so you have to take a shuttle bus back and forth. Word on the street is that this is a bit of a pain. There are some hotel parking decks within walking distance. The price is a bit higher, but it might be worth it if within walking distance. I believe the general wisdom is to drop luggage and surplus passengers off at the terminal, then send the car and driver to the lot. That poor fellow has to ride the shuttle, but at least everyone else is nice and comfy at the port!

The West Plume St garage is located right across the street from where you board the ship. For a 24hr period, they charge $14.. Daytime phone number is 757-664-6222. After hrs phone number is 757-664-6222. I hope this helps. Enjoy your cruise! :D

When I sailed out of Norfolk in 2007, I got stuck in a very long line waiting to get INTO the parking lot, because they wouldn't park any new cars until all the old cars left from the last cruise!

Does anyone know if they still do this? It was one of the stupider things I've seen in the cruise parking process of all my cruises...

Theron

last yr we went outta norfolk for our bahama cruise in june an we went down a day early an stayed at the raddison hotel. there they have a shuttle to take you from the hotel right up to the port. It was really nice an less of a headache. also had free parking of the vehicle while we was on the cruise. security parking lot. great staff. they would even pick you up after your cruise is over an take you back to the hotel. there was about an hr delay for us to get picked up though but it was ok we sat around talking to other cruisers that gotten off or are getting on. enjoy your cruise. :D

Archived