Best Itinerary for teens 13-17?

kirchubel

Hi! We just got back from Legend and now we want to go next year with some friends and their family. We don't want the same Western Carib itinerary, and we want a boat that has a lot of great fun stuff for teen boys [ages 13, 16, 17 and 19..For purposes of this thread I'm most interested in the 13,16, 17 year olds.]

We are considering Bahamas and Bermuda and alternate Caribbean routes. Would like to leave from some port in Florida.

Any advice would be VERY MUCH appreciated. Thanks!

We chose to sail on the 5 night Carnival Destiny Eastern caribbean. It goes to Grand Turk, Half Moon Cay and Nassau Bahamas. We're doing the last week of August (24th), a "Last Hurrah" before back to school.

We're taking my stepson(15) and one of his buddies(16). We chose this particular cruise as it's only 5 nights and one of the ports (Half Moon) is a private island.

I would do the Dream, Freedom, or Valor...Eastern...The arcade, mini-golf, and activities on the Destiny were dated. Our kids felt a little bored on the Destiny, but they loved Valor and Freedom! The newer ships have more to offer for teens, larger clubs, nicer arcade, and cool vibe. We the parents, however, loved Half-Moon Caye, on the Destiny. We also had a blast in Grand Turk! :p Happy Cruising!

Hi! We just got back from Legend and now we want to go next year with some friends and their family. We don't want the same Western Carib itinerary, and we want a boat that has a lot of great fun stuff for teen boys [ages 13, 16, 17 and 19..For purposes of this thread I'm most interested in the 13,16, 17 year olds.]

We are considering Bahamas and Bermuda and alternate Caribbean routes. Would like to leave from some port in Florida.

Any advice would be VERY MUCH appreciated. Thanks!

I would consider the 5 day Destiny that has already been mentioned.

Eastern Carib. is amazing.

If you would consider leaving from the west coast the 7 day Mexican has great ports the teens should love.

By the way - we just returned from the Legend also.

It was the first cruise for our 13 and 15 years olds. They loved it and now want to help plan their next trip - a cruise of course.

We want to go for 5-7 days. We have decided 3-4 day cruises aren't for us. We also want to bring our friends along. So I've been looking at the Eastern Carib stuff. What's Grand Turk like? I know so little about those stops.

Archived