Plus-size bathing suits with underwire

cjb1879

I need help- I'm looking for cute, plus-size bathing suits that include underwire in the chest area (I've been over-endowed by the boob fairy;)). I know that wearing a bathing suit under my clothes on port days just won't cut it without some extra support. I've seen some of the Miraclesuit swimsuits already (I have my eye on the Escape one).

Any others that you can suggest? I'm having a hard time finding a good selection. Thanks for your help!

I'm not plus sized, but my "girls" are! I have ordered from this company many times and they are great. You can order the tops and bottems seperatly and the tops I have ordered fit just like a bra! A little spendy but they last forever and you can pick your style and fabric and they will make it for you.

http://www.exelnt.com/?gclid=CNTk0vyJy5kCFRIcawodPQMguA

I just bought my first Miracle Suit. Indeed, it is a "miracle"!!! Its kind of like Spanx in that it is a bit of "work" to get it on. But that shows the power behind the material, because once its in place, it is very firming without being uncomfortable. This is the one I bought:

1829316?wid=159&hei=195&fmt=jpeg&qlt=80,1&op_sharpen=1&resMode=bicub

I have just sent away for this one from Lands End. I couldn't resist the price (sorry - I can't get the picture to post properly):

http://www.landsend.com/pp/TummyControlSeedFloralPrintSurpliceSwimsuit~190147_57.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::VNV&CM_MERCH=IDX_00008&origin=index

It is only $29.99!!!!

These are great responses, guys. Keep 'em coming! I'm seriously considering ordering from the first website mentioned- I like the idea of being able to choose the design and the color.

High C's- I love the Miraclesuit one you posted the picture of (black with multi-colored flowers)! Do you mind if I ask where you bought it? I haven't seen one that looks like this in my searching.

High C's- I love the Miraclesuit one you posted the picture of (black with multi-colored flowers)! Do you mind if I ask where you bought it? I haven't seen one that looks like this in my searching.

Lane Bryant on line. And it is even nicer when you see it in person!!!!

Archived