POMPEII (NAPLES ITALY) MAY 8th 2009 NOORDAM

travelza

We are looking for a couple for private tour of Pompeii on May 8th coming from Noordam. Pompeii, Sorrento and Positano (Amalfi coast) 8 hour tour, we visit Pompeii first (in the morning) and then relax for the rest of the day going to Sorrento and Positano. It will be 4 people tour(2 couples) 350 euro total for 8 hours. Please pm me if interested.

Welcome to Cruise Critic. I see you're new here. Pull up a keyboard and join right in. :)

There's a Roll-Call forum, broken down by cruiseline, ship, and sailing date. That's the place where people on the same cruise get together to chat and make plans.

You might find more interest in your idea if you post there.

We are looking for a couple for private tour of Pompeii on May 8th coming from Noordam. Pompeii, Sorrento and Positano (Amalfi coast) 8 hour tour, we visit Pompeii first (in the morning) and then relax for the rest of the day going to Sorrento and Positano. It will be 4 people tour(2 couples) 350 euro total for 8 hours. Please pm me if interested.

Hi, travelza! Kyriecat's link is correct. Please come over and join our Roll Call! We're organizing a Meet and Greet for the 1st sea day where people can meet and discuss their plans!

Archived