Zion Reggae Bus in Ocho Rios..anyone?

RedToasterBox

Has anyone ever done this excursion? I saw it on Bridget's Sexiest Beaches (my boyfriend watches the show LoL). It's the bus that has the band on it and it looks like crazy fun.

I heard the road to Nine Mile is treacherous but I don't care, I like danger and adventure.

Carnival charges $89/person for this.

Do you get back in time to walk around Ocho Rios and go shopping?

Has anyone ever done this excursion? I saw it on Bridget's Sexiest Beaches (my boyfriend watches the show LoL). It's the bus that has the band on it and it looks like crazy fun.

I heard the road to Nine Mile is treacherous but I don't care, I like danger and adventure.

Carnival charges $89/person for this.

Do you get back in time to walk around Ocho Rios and go shopping?

If you like danger you are going to the right place. 1,600 murders last year. I was watching Caribbean cops the other night and they said that. I knew there were a lot but I had no idea that many. St. Lucia is another place thats no picnic. Caribbean cops is a great show to watch.

Hi, I'm new to the boards but not to cruising. I did that tour last April. It was a blast. The road was windy, but I never felt unsafe. The views along the way were spectacular. The bus really rocks with reggae music blasting and you get rum punch at 8 in the morning. Nine miles itself was interesting, its a walled compound, so you are not bothered by the locals. The tour takes most of the day. You get back to Ocho Rios about an hour before the ship leaves.

Catherine

Archived