Possible CC Group "North to Alaska" sailing on Carnival Spirit in May 2010

anamanxs

Ok, I requested prices for both the 18 and the 11th. I am a strong feeling we are going to hear something today. Who is really interested in this happing and any one of those dates not work for you?

We had 18 cabins on the orginial poll and then Dennis had several on his under May 2010. So anyone have any suggestions at this time, I would love to hear from you!

GREAT! This is what I have so far.

Thanks for the 11th we have:

Mikenkim - 1 cabin

Steve & Jenny 3-4 cabins

Annette - 1 cabin

Happylady - 1 cabin

May 18th

Steve & Jenny 3-4 cabins

Annette - 1 cabin

happylady - 1 cabin

OK - Going with May 11, 2010 - hope that works for everyone. It will be the SPIRIT'S FIRST sailing from Seattle Round Trip.

So it is Name time, and any other important thoughts.

Okay so we have to come up with a catchy name for our group?

Hmmm...I'll have to think about that.....

What did anyone thing of the North to Alaska song and pic, I put a link on yesterday.

1. Northern Spirits to Alaska

2. Spirit Away to Alaska's Own

3. Spirit Away to the Northern Lights

I like your count down clocks!

It's killiing me, I know something but cannot say anything just yet. Other then I will be cruising to ALASKA on May 11, 2008 and would love for anyone else to join me! Just keep looking the next day or two!

You're killing us!!!:eek: I feel like I'm a little kid and someone is taunting me..."I know something you don't!!":rolleyes:

Okay, I'll be patient....

I was lurking on the thread for the Sept 7, 2010 group. They started a great folder with tons of info. Here's the link:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=577

Good Morning, and I mean GOOD MORNING! Ok, here goes, I have heard from both the TA and CC and we should be official in the next day or two. Just working out the details now. I will announce everything as soon as I get the Green light.

Have a GREAT DAY! I know every one is ready to GO TO ALASKA!

Hi Happy,

I have been lurking too, just waiting for the magic word "OFFICIAL". I even started a webpage on my private URL (AnaManxs Cattery) but cannot link to it until we are official.

I will have to have the Name when they tell give me th Green light to post our forum in Member crusies. Any thoughts?

What did anyone thing of the North to Alaska song and pic, I put a link on yesterday.

1. Northern Spirits to Alaska

2. Spirit Away to Alaska's Own

3. Spirit Away to the Northern Lights

I like your count down clocks!

OK, we have one vote for #3; any other thoughts

4. Spirit away to the Magicial Northern Lights (with us)

Gotta go and pretend to be working while sitting on pens and needles!

How about...

#5 - Spirit of the Northern Lights

Speaking of which:rolleyes:...I haven't done my normal obsessive-compulsive research for the cruise yet. I was wondering about the northern lights. Is there a certain time of year that they appear or would we have to be further north to witness them or are they just according to atmospheric conditions?

Stop laughing...when we went on the Disney Magic I had a divided notebook with info and alternative excursions for each port! My DH stopped laughing when plans changed at one port and I pulled out my notebook to save the day!:D

Another question......

How far away from the coast does the ship sail? Just wondering how the seas are that time of year and if bonine is needed. We take if for the first couple days until we get our sea legs.

We wuould probably have to be further NORTH but it is known as the land of the Northen Lights so..... How about "Spirit of the Magical Northern Lights"

B/C this is going to be a Magical Cruise. I AM BOOKED ARE YOU GOING WITH ME?

Just got off the phone with JOHNA and I am booked so this cruise is OFFICIAL. CC will now make us a new thread and we will be able to post ports and other info. Whoo Hoo!

Archived