Which ship would you choose?

shipoflove

Hey everyone! We are looking at a cruise for this October. We have previously cruised RCCL and Princess and would love to try Carnival. The ships were are looking at are Glory, Liberty and Valor. I'm just curious what you think about these 3 ships. We will be traveling with our kids and some other couples and their kids. We are all in our 40's with teens and tweens. I'm not too worried about the itineraries right now, just the ships. Any advise would be great. Thanks:)

The 3 ships are the same class. Their layout is basically the same. I've been on the Valor, and loved it. The Liberty is the newest one, I've heard great comments about it. I would go to youtube or somewhere and look at different pictures, videos, anything so you could see them and compare.

My mom went on the Glory and on the Valor and she liked the Valor better. I believe the Glory is the oldest from the 3 ships you are talking about.

Good luck!

Loved our cruise on Valor, but as a previous poster said, these 3 ships are all identical in layout. Only the decor will be different.

If age matters to you....Glory launched in 2003, Valor in 2004, Liberty in 2005. As iowagirl stated already, Glory does not have the outdoor movie screen by the main pool....the other 2 ships do have it.

I agree with most of what was already said......all 3 of the ships are about the same. I've been on Valor and going again on Valor on April 19th. :D But just for a change of pace and different itinerary, I'm booked on Liberty for a cruise in december. I'm certain that whichever one to decide to go on, you'll have a great cruise. :cool:

Went on LIBERTY in Jan 1 06 (the paint was still drying she was so new...hehe) and loved her. However, the deck layout is more confusing than the Legend. We went on Legend in Nov 08 and IMHO the Legend is better! Smaller - more easy to navigate - and although a full ship, seemed less crowded.

As stated above, I'd look at itineraries, not ships.

Good Luck -

Archived