upgrade worth it ? opinions please.

tcha

We can up grade from an obstructed balcony to an extended balcony (8150) on the Legend. Would $160 be worth it? This is the price for the both of us. The obstructed cabin is 5159. Thanks everyone!

I'd be on it in a heartbeat.

We've had the extended balcony and it would be worth it over a regular balcony. Never had an obstructed.

They're about 50% deeper (from the door to the railing) than a regular. Width would be about the same.

Charlie

You can really stretch out more on the extendeds. So, if you are planning on using the balcony a lot it really is, IMHO, worth it.

Now if you want to live on the balcony check out 8268 and 8273. Aft wraps with about 30 feet of balcony to roam on.:p

Charlie

Those were not offered to me, but I'm not sure I'd be able to afford them. I like to cruise yearly and need to keep expenses down. My kids got an upgrade to an aft balcony though! Good for them!

Those were not offered to me, but I'm not sure I'd be able to afford them. I like to cruise yearly and need to keep expenses down. My kids got an upgrade to an aft balcony though! Good for them!
We had aft wrap 8433 on the Triumph for our last cruise. It was on a military discount and I really believe that someone screwed up the price the day we booked. It was seriously dirt cheap! (Otherwise we wouldn't have booked it.)

Charlie

Well, I'll call tomorrow to get the " price of the day". We are taking the students on a field trip to Richmond VA tomorrow, and I must be at school at 6:45 am. Hopefully, I'll get an even better offer when I call Carnival tomorrow. (crosses fingers)

Well, I'll call tomorrow to get the " price of the day". We are taking the students on a field trip to Richmond VA tomorrow, and I must be at school at 6:45 am. Hopefully, I'll get an even better offer when I call Carnival tomorrow. (crosses fingers)

Good Luck - When's the cruise?

Charlie

Archived