Eurodam - May 23 Baltics cruise

Mtierney

Anyone signed up for this trip? We have just begun selecting excursions.

Would love to hear from others. How does the roll call thing work?

We have made a number of cruises, but I was slow to learn about these blogs. So much experience and info at the ready!

Since this cruise will be our longest -20 days - I'd love some packing tips! How does the ship's laundry service work? I really hate spending time in the laundry room!

You can sign up for unlimited laundry service for the entire cruise or you can just do it by-the-bag. The price for each varies with the ship and itinerary, but the by-the-bag price seems to average about $12. You can stuff a lot into a bag.

BTW - this is not a blog, which is kind of an online diary, generally written by one person, or just a few. This is usually called a "bulletin board". :):)

Hello, Mtierney,

Welcome! Mary Ellen has sent you the link to the roll call for the first 10 day portion of your cruise. Please use the link (or follow ME's directions) to find us and read about the other CCers on your cruise.

My DH and I are on that cruise, along with several dozen other CCers. We are having a get-together for sailaway on the 23rd for all CCers to meet and greet each other. It will be at 5 p.m. on May 23rd in the Piano Bar. You are invited. Please come! It's a great way to get to know some of your fellow passengers and link up with others who are planning excursions together. All you need to do is post on the roll call that you plan to attend and we'll add your name to the reservation list.

Sandy

We did this itinerary (the full 20-days) last summer on the E'dam inaugural. The itinerary is fantastic. We used one of the private guide services (found on the Northern Europe/Baltic forum) for our two days in St. Petersburg. That was the highlight of our cruise and I can't imagine seeing that wonderful city stuck on the bus with 40-50 of our nearest and dearest fellow passengers. :eek:

Hello, Mtierney,

Welcome! Mary Ellen has sent you the link to the roll call for the first 10 day portion of your cruise. Please use the link (or follow ME's directions) to find us and read about the other CCers on your cruise.

My DH and I are on that cruise, along with several dozen other CCers. We are having a get-together for sailaway on the 23rd for all CCers to meet and greet each other. It will be at 5 p.m. on May 23rd in the Piano Bar. You are invited. Please come! It's a great way to get to know some of your fellow passengers and link up with others who are planning excursions together. All you need to do is post on the roll call that you plan to attend and we'll add your name to the reservation list.

Sandy

Thanks! We will look forward to meeting to on May 23! It will be great to get to know folks at the very start of the cruise. I will try to figure out that roll call thing. Marie

Archived