GEM ..Just Back 4/4-4/11

gonnacruise

Hi. I just returned from the beautiful GEM this morning. If I had to describe this cruise in one word it would be FANTASTIC!!!! The crew were so wonderful. The food was great. We had to skip great stirrup cay because of weather (windy with waves) But I think it was a good decision, as we were passing by the island you could see the waves crashing against the shore. Again, I can't say enough about the crew, I think they were the best on any of our prior cruising experiences!! We attended the meet and greet which was very nice. (Thanks Monteman!!)We also purchased the future cruise credit, so even though it was sad to get off this morning at least I know there will be another cruise in the near future...it softens the blow of returning to reality!!

Ann

I was on the Gem last month and really enjoyed the ship and crew. Glad you did as well. Crazy colors on that ship! :D

Did you have Adnan in the Buffet restaurant saying Good Mooooooooorning every morning? Loved that guy.

We cant agree more with gonnacruise the staff was wonderful! Had a great time in spite of the colder temps and normal chairhogs and yes sha 88 the good mooooring guys were there each morning to greet us and even closed out the final show last night.

We cant agree more with gonnacruise the staff was wonderful! Had a great time in spite of the colder temps and normal chairhogs and yes sha 88 the good mooooring guys were there each morning to greet us and even closed out the final show last night.

Adnan and his assistant became quite the "rock stars". On the last morning of our cruise, we saw people recording their Good Mooooooooorning" for their ringtones! :D Wish I had done that, but I did write on my guest comment card, how much I enjoyed their greeting every morning. We started answering back things to Adnan, as we left the restaurant like You Are My sunshine, etc. very entertaining and a great way to start the day!

We were on Gem 3/7-14. Great cruise,great ship. Can't think of one thing I did not like. I hope you got to enjoy Ariel outside the Martini bar. I think Sha88 was on our cruise. We loved it so much we are already booked for next March same ship but AE penthouse instead of balcony.

Archived