Rocky Mountaineer Cruise Tour with Alaska Cruise

easytoplease

We are going on the Serenade of the Seas leaving June 15th for a cruise tour including the Rocky Mountaineer train with a cruise leaving June 20th. Is anyone else doing this or have done this. I am having a hard time finding any information like what hotels they use and about amount of suitcases you can have. Any help at all will be appreciated. Thank you so much!

We did the train without a cruise a few years ago.

Here's the list of hotels for 2009: http://www.rockymountaineer.com/plan_vacation/accommodation.aspx

We had Red Leaf service, and I recognize a couple of the names on the list as places we stayed. The hotels were good enough, not luxurious, but all had inside doors, clean rooms, and towels that were not threadbare. I'm not too picky, and don't really care if a hotel has a concierge or not as long as it's safe and clean and the towels get you dry.

I will say that staying at the Chateau Lake Louise was absolutely fantastic. We had one of the few balcony rooms overlooking the lake, and it was just gorgeous.

Archived