Pepsi addict ??

glenda g

I was just on the Mariner - I requested Pepsi One on my form. Didn't get it but they kept the fridge supplied with Pepsi and Diet Pepsi.

And previously, on the Navigator - they initially told me that Diet Pepsi wasn't available but the next day, there were 2 cans of Diet Pepsi sitting in the fridge.

FWIW.

Spleen

:eek: Don't know about Pibb or Tab availability; however, we recently completed a river cruise in Germany where there was a passenger from Tulsa who was suffering withdrawal symptoms when Dr Pepper was not available!:eek: (You do call it "pop" and not "soda" don't you?:D )

I honestly can't remember whether I was drinking Coke or Pepsi on our two Radisson cruises. I prefer Pepsi but can get along with Coke. BTW, I grew up (north of Philadelphia) calling soft drinks soda but had to learn to call it pop when I married and moved to Michigan. They had no idea what I wanted when I asked for soda here. My poor mother-in-law thought I was asking her for an ice cream soda when she asked what I would like to drink the first time I was in their home.

Joanna, I have a friend who is also, as she says "addicted" to TAB, and she still finds it with effort.

On Radisson, I have always found Coke products in my fridge. Since spleen says they offer Pepsi, I now know to request this. I find that my requests posted pre-cruise sometimes make it and sometimes don't. I'm pretty flexible on this issue, but I do buy DCF Pepsi at home, so nice to know!

DCF Pepsi? Why not just drink brown carbonated water at that point? Just add a packet of Nutrasweet and voila! :D

Just kidding, jhp. Just remember though that the more specific you go, the less likely that they'll have it available (e.g. my Pepsi One)

Spleen

Archived