Ski bands - -

Romy40

You know those headbands that skiers wear? I'm talking the fleece ones that cover the ears. Well, I keep one in my suitcase and found it to be perfect for cruising! Yes, people might look twice, but when it is night or windy and cool on deck, they are perfect. If your ears and head are warm, so are you. They also prevent earaches from the wind. FYI.

I ski, and travel to alaska - I love fleece earbands! They're especially nice if it's cold and raining--because my raincoat hood doesn't fit very well over a fleece hat, but no problems at all over my fleece earbands. They definitely were packed on my last AK cruise:D I can't say I would have needed them on any trip to the Caribbean I've ever been on, but to each his/her own.....

I ski, and travel to alaska - I love fleece earbands! They're especially nice if it's cold and raining--because my raincoat hood doesn't fit very well over a fleece hat, but no problems at all over my fleece earbands. They definitely were packed on my last AK cruise:D I can't say I would have needed them on any trip to the Caribbean I've ever been on, but to each his/her own.....

Good to know! I bought one a few years ago for a ski trip and thought I would never wear it again (not many chances to wear a ski earband in FL!) I was wondering if it would be too warm to wear in Alaska (going in June). Definitely bringing it now :D

Good to know! I bought one a few years ago for a ski trip and thought I would never wear it again (not many chances to wear a ski earband in FL!) I was wondering if it would be too warm to wear in Alaska (going in June). Definitely bringing it now :D

Our last AK cruise was in September and we actually had fantastic weather--upper 70s the entire time we were in Fairbanks & Delta Junction visiting family, and most of the cruise was warm & sunny. With the exception of Glacier Bay--sunny but cold, and we were out on our balcony ALL day, and Skagway, where it was in the upper 30s and rainy--those were the days I used the earband. But it's so tiny--definitely something I'm glad I packed.

Archived