Liberty l shaped cabin 6450 or 6473??

susique333

My daughter and her BF have one L shaped room and hubby and I have the other. Im very willing to trade a lack of sofa for a larger balcony but it would be so nice to see some photos of that cabin! Does anyone have photos or maybe guide me to some? Thanks in advance!! :)

• 1 month later...
suzy1212 posted these pictures a few years back.

http://travel.webshots.com/album/321040565NaqBpA

we are in 6473 on the conquest inJuly this year.

Ive read so many reviews on this room (plus anf minus) but had very few photos to judge by, I really think this is going to be quite nice!! Thank you!

DH and I stayed in 6450 on the Glory last year. I believe it was a little smaller in square footage than a regular room, but the balcony more than made up for it. We also found the room nice and bright because it had two windows. We made use of the windows to store things. Loved the room. DH posted an extensive review of that cruise and has pictures of the balcony. I don't have it here, but if you look at the May 8 2010 Dream Roll Call and look under a post by Jane's cruising buddy you will find a link. Enjoy.

DH and I stayed in 6450 on the Glory last year. I believe it was a little smaller in square footage than a regular room, but the balcony more than made up for it. We also found the room nice and bright because it had two windows. We made use of the windows to store things. Loved the room. DH posted an extensive review of that cruise and has pictures of the balcony. I don't have it here, but if you look at the May 8 2010 Dream Roll Call and look under a post by Jane's cruising buddy you will find a link. Enjoy.

Thank you so much! going to go find that post! EDIT* Found it, excellent photos!! I think the room looks just terrific, my DD and her BF want to be out on the balcony with us and eat pizza at midnight... in the full moon...in the middle of nowhere... in beautiful Caribbean! Im so excited we leave in 12 days!

Archived