Captain your own boat issues

Cruisin 3

My wife and I are wanted to bood the "captain your own boat" excursion through Coral Breeze Excursions in Belize. It says you have to have at least 4 people to book with them. However, once they have enough bookings they will open up the reservations to parties of less than 4. My question is, how likely is it that it will become available to parties of less than 4 before my cruise? I don't want to wait until the last minute to find out it isn't going to work.

My wife and I are wanted to bood the "captain your own boat" excursion through Coral Breeze Excursions in Belize. It says you have to have at least 4 people to book with them. However, once they have enough bookings they will open up the reservations to parties of less than 4. My question is, how likely is it that it will become available to parties of less than 4 before my cruise? I don't want to wait until the last minute to find out it isn't going to work.
Why would you want to bood the captain? You don't know if he's good or not. BTW, I think it's spelled booed. I boo, she booes, they booed.

Have you looked to see if there is a roll call for your cruise here on the boards ????

See forum jump at the bottom of the page and click on Carnival roll call. Then on the ship you are cruising on then the date. You might find other people doing this or that want to.

Also look at the ports of call area also under Belize......

By the way....Don't pay attention to people that have nothing better to do than correct your mistyping......

Archived