We used fury watersports for parasailing

300EXPRESS

Just wanted to share our experience and for anyone who is wondering, Fury Watersports were the greatest. I chose them for a couple reasons. First of all, they were only $30 pp versus $90 pp on the ship!! And they were close to the pier.

My husband and daughter went and I stayed behind. I actually stood on the ship and watched them walk over to the boat and head out to parasail. They were that close to the ship! I would guess there were around 15 people on the boat and they were gone for an hour. My husband was pleased with the entire tour. They felt safe and explained everything to do. They even asked if they wanted to be dunked in the ocean....and they did so they were dipped in 3 times. They offer a disc to buy with pictures of only your flight. They were great pictures - 39 of them for $20. I thought it was a great way to capture their parasailing day!

I would book with them again for sure. We booked on line and chose our time we wanted.

Thanks for the info. We were planning to use them in September.

Did not know you could ride in the boat and watch for $10.

Very helpful.

FWIW I checked on this once and got this response...

"We allow guests to ride on the boat for $10.75 but it is strictly standby. We recommend calling the day of your tour to ask about room."

Pjk

I am wanting to book 2 tandem rides and 1 single ride in May. But I am not seeing a $ 30.00 price on their website - I am findng $ 35.00 per person. How can I get the lower price? Thanks.:confused:

I looked around and couldn't find a $30.00 single ride either, but found several for more than $35.00 pp. The $35.00 doesn't seem like a bad price to me and Fury is close to the cruiseship moorings.

Pjk

Just wanted to share our experience and for anyone who is wondering, Fury Watersports were the greatest. I chose them for a couple reasons. First of all, they were only $30 pp versus $90 pp on the ship!! And they were close to the pier.

My husband and daughter went and I stayed behind. I actually stood on the ship and watched them walk over to the boat and head out to parasail. They were that close to the ship! I would guess there were around 15 people on the boat and they were gone for an hour. My husband was pleased with the entire tour. They felt safe and explained everything to do. They even asked if they wanted to be dunked in the ocean....and they did so they were dipped in 3 times. They offer a disc to buy with pictures of only your flight. They were great pictures - 39 of them for $20. I thought it was a great way to capture their parasailing day!

I would book with them again for sure. We booked on line and chose our time we wanted.

Thanks so much for the recommendation!

Archived