back from Brilliance 4-19 cruise

There were 2 formal nights on the cruise. Can't remember how many smart casual nights.

Lisa

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HockeyMom44:

We're sailing on the 1/24/05 Cruise! Can anyone tell me how many formal nights there were?

Thanks,

Trudy<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The "Bean's" Brilliance Cruise!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=4169e1&cdt=2004;4;19;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Can you please provide any more detail on the kids program? We are leaving on a 12 day cruise on the brilliance on May 26th and would love to have more stories to tell our kids to prepare them!

Carnival Jubilee 5/94

Disney Magic 5/01

Star Princess 5/03

Carnival Conquest 12/03

RCCL Brilliance 5/04

HockeyMom44,

We are on your same sailing of 1/24/05. Have you signed up for the Meet and Mingle? Would love for you to join our thread. I wish I was computer smart and have the link in my post, but .... still learning this thing. Just go to the Roll Call thread and look for our link. Hope to see you on our Meet and Mingle thread.

God bless you and yours.

Thanks for the great info. and reviews. Quick question... everyone mentions how far a walk it is from the aft cabins (we'll be in 1604) to the stairways or elevators. Is is really that far to the closest stairway on deck 10? It doesn't look that far to me but I know the length of the ship is deceiving. The elevators are a ways a way but we usually take the stairs whenever possible. Please shed some light on what deck 10aft cabin folks are in for.

Thx -- Leslie

Guest NBestafka

Petersonwith3... The childrens program was great on our sailing!!!! The staff was friendly, experienced, and genuinely cared about the kids and getting to know them!!! There were only 35 or so kids on the ship though. So, it made for some really personal attention! The program is divided up into age groups, they do art, science (blow up volcano's), sports, have ice cream parties, scavenger hunts on the ship, family activities, have pj and movie night, things like that. My kids were in the 6-8 and 9-11 age groups so I am not sure what the older kids did. There were also 5 nights on our sailing that the kids could eat dinner with the Adventure Ocean staff. If you have any specific questions, please feel free to ask. I'm not sure what else to tell you about it.

Seattlecruisers, it is not so much of a LONG walk from the aft end as it is a boring walk down a narrow hallway. The stairs that you see on the brochures are 'staff only" stairs. You have to walk all the way to the Centrum elevator area to get the stairs. It wasn't that bad... just boring and an obstacle course in the morning dodging the carts from the roomstewards and the mororized scooters parked in the hallways!!!!!!

Nancy

I found more cruisers for April 8,2005. I hope you all will come over to the roll call for Brilliance, started by NJP70, and don't forget to sign up for the mix and mingle. Hope to see you all on roll call soon.

Jeanne icon_cool.gif(Fllady)

Emerald Seas 1980

Norway 1994

Zenith 1995

Royal Majesty 1995

Century 1996, 1999

Ecstasy 1996

Mercury 1997

Horizon 1998

NCL Wind 1998

Grand Princess 1999

Sea Princess 2000

Infinity 2001

NCL Star 2002

Millennium 2003

Summit 2003, 2004=2X

Sun Princess Nov.22, 2004

Brilliance April 8,2005

Cruiselover,

Cosol's email address is cosol966@hotmail.com.

There is an area on cc that has info on Islands to see. Find St. Lucia, and you can read more.

We visited the volcanoes, a waterfall, several villages, Pitons, shopped, snorkeling and lots more. I think we traveled 64 miles round trip. Most of all he's a great driver with lots of knowledge, and handsome too boot. Reliable late model van with a/c, and provides soda, water and beer. THE BEST!

• 1 year later...
Just back from the 4/19 sailing.

We had an aft cabin 7174, and loved it.

SUZCRUZ: We have cabin 7174 booked on an upcoming Serenade. My only concern is the noise from the disco/club below. Did you hear a lot of music? We go to bed around 11:30. Does the music go until 2:30? Can you hear it?

Thanks in advance. Claire

Archived