Laundry

ehschief

I think I know the answer, but are there self service laundry facilities on the Eurodam? We were on the Rotterdam last fall and loved that we did not have to bring a lot of clothes to Europe (we were there over 3 weeks total) because I could do a quick load every few days.

Thanks

No self service laundry on the Eurodam. We were very pleased with the ships laundry service. Laundry is by the bag or unlimited. The unlimited laundry service was quite reasonable, I don't remember how much. All clean clothing was returned on hangers or folded within 48 hours.

I think I know the answer, but are there self service laundry facilities on the Eurodam? We were on the Rotterdam last fall and loved that we did not have to bring a lot of clothes to Europe (we were there over 3 weeks total) because I could do a quick load every few days.

Thanks

There are no self-service laundry facilities on the Eurodam. I found this info on the vacations to go website, http://www.*****.com/cruise_ship/Eurodam.cfm

Thanks for the info on the Rotterdam. We will be in Europe for a month.

Happy Cruising,

Becky

The Rotterdam was great, we were 9 people and we did laundry every few days, with luggage issues, weight and size, a concern along with traveling before and after the cruise, we brought very little. Our cruise on the Eurodam is to New England and Canada so we probably will just have the cruise do our laundry one time.

Archived