"Thump, Thump, Thump" ...

Orleanstar

... the Canadians are coming ... on December 9th!!

Cheers to the significant contributions of Sally, Caro and Tom to this board!!! I think we all realize the fact that these folks take the time out of their personal lives to "show us the way" in order to maximizing our very brief experience with Cozumel is commendable. However, let's also recognize and appreciate the fact that these folks have spent a significant amount of time themselves to adapting to their new culture and environment. From all of this they provide us "cruisers" with free advice that maximizes the value we obtain from an experience that lasts less than 24 hours with nothing more than genuine encouragement to "have a good time" -- that's valuable in my books!

So to Sally, Caro and Tom, I just wanted to give each of you a special "thank-you" for the value you have added to this cruiser's Coz experience! -- and to assure you that we look forward to our visit in Cozumel as the highlight of our ports! You have also created an interest in returning for Coz as a singular destination -- I know now that there's way to much to do in Coz to see and do in a week!

FYI, we will be coming to PB on before noon on Dec. 9th to drop off our "gifts" to each of you ... calculators for Chrysalis for Sally, instant Jello for Caro and the renderings of the "beer fairy" for Tom ...

See you soon!

Scott

Thank you, Scott, that's incredibly sweet of you!

I'll just speak for myself when I say that it is my pleasure to help. Having just returned home to Cozumel from a week's stay in the States, I am really happy to be here. I love visiting my family, but nothing beats an early morning bike ride along a turquoise ocean. Showing others how to have the best day in Cozumel brings me alot of smiles.

Thank you once again...

You are bringing me pudding? Oh wow!!! I already have you down on my calendar for Thursday. I won't be able to get out there until after 2. I have to work. More info on my new employment later. And like Sally said, it really is our pleasure to lend a helping hand to you and other folks. We all love our little island home and are glad to share info with others. Can't wait to meet you! See you in less than a week!

Just pulling away from the docks in Georgetown, C.I. and heading for Cozumel. We'll be pulling in to the International Pier at approx. 9:45 A.M., picking up our jeep, and then heading south of town towards Paradise Beach - be there by 11-ish??

Too bad I won't get to meet you Caro - we'll be past P.B. by then, but the best of luck in making your new job everything your looking for - perhaps you should also look into connecting with the Cozumel Tourist Board - you really seem cut our for that type of thing!

Sally - how does the work go on getting that PayPal setup for Chrysalis ? -- it really would be the way to go, I think!

All the best again -- and hope to meet each of you at some point in our future travels around Coz -- this will be the first, but certainly not the last, tour we make!

Scott

Scott! You'll be here with 9 other ships, so get to that rental place pronto! We're only about 5 miles south of the pier, so you should be here way earlier than 11-ish. Here's a tip for you...as you drive south from the pier, you'll pass a police checkpoint (seatbelts!) and soon after you'll see an exit on your right. Take it! That's the old road, much more scenic than the highway (oceanview) and you'll end up merging with the new road anyway. I"ll get to PB at about 11 tomorrow...hasta la vista!

Archived