Elation????

tpear3

I'm boarding the Elation in just 2 weeks. Where are all of the recent reviews? Specifically, I'm looking for opportunities in Progreso and Cozumel to rent jet skis. Can't wait to celebrate the holidays on the ship!:D

tpear3

I want to start out saying I hope you have a wonderful time on your cruise. My husband and I just returned on 12/05 and were terribly disappointed in this saililng. We have sailed this ship before (on a 14-day repositioning cruise) and thoroughly enjoyed it which is one reason we chose this sailing. We found the ship to not be kept very clean, the crew the most unfriendly of any we have sailed with before (6 cruises), and the food was not up to the standard we have had in the past. I must say our Maitre'd was the best we have ever had, he was even on the Lido helping to clear tables and even serve drinks. I had previously seen some not quite favorable reviews lately and could not believe what I had read, but now I have experienced the bad! I truly hope you enjoy this cruise and not let any critical statements have you going in expecting the worst.

We sailed June 19, 2004, family of 5 (boys 15, 15 and 17) and had a great time....when you get to Progesso (sp) be sure to go to the bech early for the jet ski rentals, they get booked fast and ussally have to wait....

^ months ago the is was fine in regard to service, staff, food and entertainment and we would consider it again if it went to differenct ports of call...

Have fun, it's what you make it as long as the service is provided...we are sailing on the Pride, May 29, 05

Archived