Carnival Pride Review April 11, 2009

We just got off the Pride a little over two weeks ago after our 14-day Panama Canal Transit, Long Beach to Miami.

The OP mentioned that someone said the Pride was "tacky." I'd really love to talk to this person "in person." We've been on the Valor and the Elation, and we both thought the Pride was the most beautiful ship we've been on.

Oh, we asked a lot of questions of our DR servers and drink servers. We often saw out head server, Ahmad, in the buffet area at 9am. He was serving us at 9PM! He told is they have a few hours off during the day. But, he was with us---happy, smiling, and efficient, every night for 14 days. It's really amazing when you stop and think about what these folks go through! They deserve every penny they get!!!

Look in the Member Reviews....that review is there, I agree with you. I thought it was really amazing. And tacky is the last word I would have used.

The dining room was virtually empty when in San Juan, we were the only table for Thomas and Jaime who stayed on board. So, we talked and talked and talked. We own our own business and are always very curious about other people, their jobs and their lives. So, we ask a lot of questions as well. I think we are inside too much at home!!!! LOL We got some good stories about previous tables and nightmare stories.

the pride is "smaller" than the liberty. we were on ncl dawn and this ship size is comparable in size. i was just questioning the activities for the boys on the pride. they really loved the liberty-, -i guess i'm just nervous--thats all. final pymt is due soon .

Archived