Question about transportation

Jghendrick24

We will be on the Mariner in January. I am traveling with my two children and other relatives. I have two sons. One of my sons wants to swim with the dolphins, but the other is handicapped and in a wheelchair. We are planning to do the dolphins in Jamaica as we have plans to do something else in Cozumel. My question is, will RCI let me and my handicapped son ride with my other son to the dolphins or do I have to find our own transportation? I think I have to be there to sign a waiver for my son as he is 15. I really don't want him to go alone and me have to meet him there. Everyone else that is going is doing something else, so no one else can stay with my handicapped son.

Help, please!

(I hope you all followed that!)

Remember that the cruise line does not run the tours, they just contract with local tour operators. The tour operator would need to decide what to charge you to "ride along" (without the cost of the swimming with the dolphins), or if they would give you a break at all. I doubt they will allow your sons to go alone (and I would never do that in Jamaica) or allow you to ride along for free (taking a space from a paying guest).

Archived