NCL Dream Question

bonnie voyage

Not sure about all the cabins, but 8004 Balcony has both. Not a lot of room in the fridge, but was plenty for our needs. Also, ice bucket was kept filled by the room steward, for all our drinks. We have been on other ships with no fridge, and it wasnt really a problem as long as the ice bucket stays full, which is an easy request to have done.....

We enjoyed the Dream, and the itenerary, you will too.

We were on the Dream in Nov. We had an inside cabin on floor 6 and no frig. I had a friend with an outside cabin on floor 5 and they had no fridge.I would say bring your dryer.We had a room that had a smoker before us and the blow dryer smelled like smoke being blown on you. The dryer also wasn't that powerful.

We were on the Dream in Nov. We had an inside cabin on floor 6 and no frig. I had a friend with an outside cabin on floor 5 and they had no fridge.I would say bring your dryer.We had a room that had a smoker before us and the blow dryer smelled like smoke being blown on you. The dryer also wasn't that powerful.

I'm curious. We have only sailed on Celebrity and they have No Smoking rooms.

Doesn't Norwegian have the same policy?

We can hardly wait to sail on the Dream out of New Orleans in February!! Just wondering if a hair dryer and fridge are provided in all the cabins. Thanks so much.
We're sailing on the Dream in one week, over Christmas. It is my understanding that ALL cabins have hair dryers, and ONLY, Suites "AA" & "AB", Balconies "BA", and most Superior Oceanview "CC" cabins have refridgerators. We're sailing in a Cat. "CC", so we hope our cabin includes the refridgerator.

I just got back from the Dream today. The hair dryer was mounted on the wall and while not very powerful it got very hot and did the job. I think it would be worth an extra 3 minutes of drying your hair with their dryer to not have to bring your own.

They told me that if I wanted a refrigerator in my room, that they would bring me one. I decided that the ice bucker would work fine.

I was in 7026, and it was very nice, plenty of room, storage etc. The shower would be tight if you are large. Not much room and shaving your legs is difficult!

Yes, there is a drain. The shower sprayer is on a long hose and it is designed to be hand held or clamped to the wall. It slides up and down easily and can be positioned so that the spray starts below your hair if you didn't want to get it wet. The room is really nice. The bathroom had shelves below the sink and smaller glass ones on the wall. There were the usual shampoo and shower gel dispensers in the shower, too. The shower gel was an evergreen scent which I didn't like. It didn't lather at all. You might want to bring a couple of hotel type soap bars. There are no power outlets in the bathroom, so you might want to bring an extension cord. We used one for our nightlight and then placed it in the bathroom.

is available on the Dream -- our shower gel dispenser was broken so we had bar soap provided by our cabin stewards. I would think you could ask for it if you don't care for the gel. I brought one of the spongey things (don't know the correct name) and found the gel lathered quite nicely. We were on the Dream for 27 days -- had a CC cabin for the 1st cruise (no fridge) and balcony for the 2nd (fridge). Both cabins were very nice -- the Dream cabins seem pretty spacious compared to some. We have also had an inside on the Dream and thought it was very nice.

Enjoy your cruise. You will find that the crew are all very friendly and helpful and that the ship is very clean.

Sue

Archived