New to this forum!

TAN066

Hi everyone, Just found out about this site. We have been on 3 cruises and are about to do cruise no.4 in August on Pacific Dawn. We have travelled with friends, without friends and as a family and we have enjoyed every minute on board. Even when we got stuck on board Pacific Sky, we just laughed it off and enjoyed an extra night on board. We feel it is a complete holiday for both HIM and Her and the KIDS. My daughter did the schoolies cruise on board Pacific Sun and was very well looked after(we were very worried about her going with a friend on there own)nothing was any trouble! We are looking forward to cruise no.4 as this will be our first cruise by ourselves without any kids or friends.:D

Maybe second HONEYMOON!!!!

Hi everyone, Just found out about this site. We have been on 3 cruises and are about to do cruise no.4 in August on Pacific Dawn. We have travelled with friends, without friends and as a family and we have enjoyed every minute on board. Even when we got stuck on board Pacific Sky, we just laughed it off and enjoyed an extra night on board. We feel it is a complete holiday for both HIM and Her and the KIDS. My daughter did the schoolies cruise on board Pacific Sun and was very well looked after(we were very worried about her going with a friend on there own)nothing was any trouble! We are looking forward to cruise no.4 as this will be our first cruise by ourselves without any kids or friends.:D

Welcome to the boards!!

When did you get stuck on board Pacific Sky??? Ïf you're going to get stuck somewhere, Pacific Sky is a good a place as any.

Welcome to the Boards TAN066.

We have been on 4 cruises (number 5 coming up next month) and last year went on our first cruise by ourselves, like you ...no family or friends. We were not to sure if we were going to have as good a time as previously but we had a fantastic time and meet some really lovely people through the CC meet and greet.

Have youy already booked your next cruise? If so go over to the roll calls and put your name down and that way you can start to talk to people who are also going on your cruise.

Hope you have a wonderful time anyway!!!:)

yeah welcome aboard cruise critic abroad lol, hope u enjoy ur sailing with us,it can get a bit choppy sometimes but most times its smooth sailing here on cc abroad. if u have any worries or concerns just ask, but dont ask me cause i havent been on my first cruise yet lol lol:D:p:D

We got stuck on Pacific Sky 3yrs ago and it was because it was to rough to enter the Brisbane river-was only a drama when we relised we were going to miss our flight home. Never mind a hire car did the job and we got home safely.

Yes cruise No.4 is already booked-final payment VERY SOON!

We got stuck on Pacific Sky 3yrs ago and it was because it was to rough to enter the Brisbane river-was only a drama when we relised we were going to miss our flight home. Never mind a hire car did the job and we got home safely.

Yes cruise No.4 is already booked-final payment VERY SOON!

Oh yeah, I remember that one...

Kym

Welcome to the cruise Tan066 :)

Hubby and I cruised last year for the first time...no kids, no friends.

Was definately like a 2nd honeymoon.

Met plenty of friendly people onboard and had a great time.

We loved it that much we are cruising alone again next year too.......3rd Honeymoon maybe lol :D

Lynda.

Welcome TAN-066 you will learn some great tips on this site as we did, you may even get to meet some great people and make some lifelong friendships as we have. From your second best friend tucky

morning nigel, yes that you can do learn and meet great people that make your cruise that much better

Steve as you may have guessed TAN 066 and I do in fact know each other - we have an association and great friendship through a car club and we both were on Pacific star April 2007
yes i was on the phone with betty this morning kool

Archived