Where is Voyager in April 2011?

Looks like RCI already has a lot of ships available for booking in 2011. However, I don't see that Voyager's itenerary has been released for April 2011. Is there anywhere I can find when the itenerary and fares will be released, or if Voyager is even going to be sailing during that time?

Looks like Explorer and Navigator are the only Voyager class ships with 2011 dates.

Could it be that Allure and Oasis are replacing the Caribbean runs of these ships?

I called RCI and she couldn't tell me and really didn't seem like she knew what she was doing or was listening to what I was asking. She kept trying to sell me an April 2010 cruise. Then when I told her I was only interested in April 2011 she started talking about the other ships that were sailing during that time.

I finally got out of her that she thought it would be released around 13 months from sail date. Not really sure I believe that.

This is the original deployment schedule that has been posted multiple times here on the boards:

Europe&Transatlantic 3/12/09

Alaska 3/19/09

Asia Summer 3/24/09

Northeast (Carribean/Bermuda/Canada/New England 3/25/09

Panama Canal 3/31/09

Caribbean (Year-round Summer) 4/9 & 4/16/09

Short Caribbean/Bahamas 4/22/09

Mexico 4/28/09

Seasonal Caribbean 4/29/09

Dubai 5/5/09

Winter Europe 5/6/09

Australia & Hwaii 5/12/09

Aisa Winter 5/14/09

South America 7/15/09

I know the Panama Canal itineraries have been pushed back to early May (maybe the 6th or 7th?) but other than that I believe this has been pretty accurate.

I finally got out of her that she thought it would be released around 13 months from sail date. Not really sure I believe that.

Better to ask here than call RCCL. ;) 13 months from sail date??? :rolleyes:

This is the original deployment schedule that has been posted multiple times here on the boards:

I know the Panama Canal itineraries have been pushed back to early May (maybe the 6th or 7th?) but other than that I believe this has been pretty accurate.

Better to ask here than call RCCL. ;) 13 months from sail date??? :rolleyes:

THanks!

They typically don't show up on the website for several hours after release. You can call to find if they're available yet out but they may also be delaying any new releases due to bypassing all Mexican ports at this time.

Archived