Constellation cabin 6039

sailsalot

Hi everyone!

Thinking of taking our first cruise on Celebrity, and was wondering what cabin 6039 was like? Specifically, is there much noise and commotion heard and felt in the cabin when the anchor is dropped? Not sure it that's what I want my wake-up call to be. :)

Thanks for any info!

Hi everyone!

Thinking of taking our first cruise on Celebrity, and was wondering what cabin 6039 was like? Specifically, is there much noise and commotion heard and felt in the cabin when the anchor is dropped? Not sure it that's what I want my wake-up call to be. :)

Thanks for any info!

Lord no! She's a big ship. There are no aft issues.

Veronica,

It was my understanding by looking at a deck plan that 6039 on Penthouse deck is forward on the port side. Is that incorrect? Thanks for your input!

Ooops. Just had to pull up my booking to check. I'm in 6144, not 6044.

Your cabin is forward starboard. So why ask about the anchor? Your cabin looks fine. Penthouse is my favorite deck.:)

It is a quiet location.

If you move forward two cabins to 6035, your balcony will be fully double the size of the 6039 balcony.:cool:

I was looking at the floor plans and the balconies look the same. Is it really twice the size? Did you mean 6053?

Thanks

The drawings on the floor plans does not reflect the size of the balcony for the Sweet Sixteen cabins. We had 6035 a few times (my fav 2C cabin) and really enjoyed the space.

From this location, you can just zip up to the Spa area for a nice breakfast in the Spa Cafe.

The area is really very quiet as well.

The drawings on the floor plans does not reflect the size of the balcony for the Sweet Sixteen cabins. We had 6035 a few times (my fav 2C cabin) and really enjoyed the space.

From this location, you can just zip up to the Spa area for a nice breakfast in the Spa Cafe.

The area is really very quiet as well.

I agree with Grace. We've had 6030 and the balcony is twice the size of the regular standard balconies.

Archived