Rental car in Cozumel

min

We will be in Cozumel in the next 2 weeks and I was wondering how you can go about taking care of the car rental early? I just want to try to save time (and maybe a little $) by doing it before we get there. Has anyone done this or is it just as easy to do it when you arrive? Thanks.

We will be in Cozumel in the next 2 weeks and I was wondering how you can go about taking care of the car rental early? I just want to try to save time (and maybe a little $) by doing it before we get there. Has anyone done this or is it just as easy to do it when you arrive? Thanks.

It is vry easy to do while you're in Cozumel, but it never hurts to make reservations online ahead of time. Then you can have the printout confirming the price.

We also used Avis car rental thru Cozumel Insider (link at the top of this page). We used a credit card to reserve the car, but we paid cash the day we got there. The only comment I would make, is that they didn''t have the Ford Focus on site that we had ordered, but it only took them approx 10 mins for them to bring it there. I would definitely use them again.

Archived