ALL SUITE EXPERTS - AA vs. AB on NCL Dawn

CruisinFromCT

All,

I have an AB booked for my cruise on the NCL Dawn in October, however we are now contemplating the AA suite. My only question is, how is the bathroom set up in the AA? I love the fact that you can look out the window while in the bath of the AA, and the fact that there are a lot of showerheads in the shower, plus a ceiling to floor glass view that you can look out of while showering (I'll just close it while I'm in port!!!)

I'm a little obsessed with bathrooms, but just wanted to find out if the AA was similar.

All,

I have an AB booked for my cruise on the NCL Dawn in October, however we are now contemplating the AA suite. My only question is, how is the bathroom set up in the AA? I love the fact that you can look out the window while in the bath of the AA, and the fact that there are a lot of showerheads in the shower, plus a ceiling to floor glass view that you can look out of while showering (I'll just close it while I'm in port!!!)

I'm a little obsessed with bathrooms, but just wanted to find out if the AA was similar.

The AA is larger then the AB. The shower is the same. You can see the ocean from the large round porthole window. Do shut the shades when in port. The TV was hard to see when you were in the tub. I attached a couple of pictures for you to look at.

DSCF1937.jpg.1c3137a4792de56014ee98c508d8dfdd.jpg

DSCF1939.jpg.1a97b068405da44d55f0c1f5acb7618c.jpg

As I recall, the shower in the AA didn't have its own direct window, but you could look across the bathroom and out the window by the tub.

The shower in the AB has a direct window.

In my mind, they are both pretty equal.

However, the AB bathroom has no privacy. The bedroom looks directly through it, unless curtains are pulled. Also there is no privacy from the living area unless you close off the doors.

The AA main bathroom is a separate room, which I like. Also the second bathroom in the AA is a very nice powder room. The second bathroom in the AB is a "regular" small but full bathroom (shower, toilet, sink). It services the second tiny AB cabin. There is of course no second AA cabin - AAs are strictly for two.

If it were me, no contest, the AA wins hands down. Huge living room, bedroom has a window and access to the large front balcony, second long side balcony ...

But the AB is of course perfect for a family (two kids in the second cabin).

Archived