Concierge Services on Grandeur?

Just curious. Since the Grandeur doesn't have a concierge lounge, are there any concierge services (eg: help with shore excursions, other assistance) for full suite passengers? We are sailing from Norfolk next week and just changed our booking to a grand suite. This will be our first time in a full suite on a Royal Caribbean ship so we don't have any preconceived expectations except having more cabin space.

We were in a GS on the Rhapsody and loved it. Here are some pictures of the GS from our webshots album:

http://*****.com/cx9u5f

The layout of the cabin is identical, but the decor probably will be different.

We are currently booked on the Grandeur, in a GS, 8008, in late Jan. 2010. Which cabin are you in and if possible would you post some pictures of the cabin and ship when you return.

Enjoy your cruise!!

sue

I don't know about the special services for GS on Grandeur but there should be a lounge set aside for Coctails in the afternoon and continental brakefast for Suite, Diamond and D+ members.

I have been on Grandeur and there was nothing. This decision was made after D and D+ members Cancelled nmany of thei cruises.

I'll see you a week from today! I know there's no Concierge Lounge on the Grandeur. I, too, was wondering if there'll be anything significant for Diamond members. I signed up for a Mix and Mingle twice. The first disappeared. I just signed up a second time this week. Are you signed up yet?

Thanks to Susan and Kevin for the great pics of their suite on Rhapsody! I don't know if we are tech savvy enough to return the favor but if not able to post pics, we will let you know similarities/differences. We are in 8016 on Grandeur. Suite perks are nice, but the best perk of all is being able to sail away for nine nights!

We are registered for the Meet and Mingle. Looks like it will be well attended. See you there.

Just curious. Since the Grandeur doesn't have a concierge lounge, are there any concierge services (eg: help with shore excursions, other assistance) for full suite passengers? We are sailing from Norfolk next week and just changed our booking to a grand suite. This will be our first time in a full suite on a Royal Caribbean ship so we don't have any preconceived expectations except having more cabin space.

Well now we know where the parties will be held. :) We will sailing with you but in a small, inside cabin on Deck 4. I do envy you. We are Diamond members but decided to go for bargin price this time. With nine nights I know I will be sorry. Anyway look forward to meeting you at the M & M.

It will not be long now.............

Archived