4 days weekend in Germany

I have a 4 days weekend in Germany and I am thinking of going to Berlin (taking off fm Bremen) and if possible, one of Ludwig's famous castles i.e. Neuschwanstein. Is it possible?

Also, I am flying in to Frankfurt on a Sat morning and i need to get to Bremen by sunday night. I would like to see if i can take a river ride in Rhine to see the castle and then go to see the catheral in Colonge.

Is that possible? I am thinking of going to Rüdesheim via Bahn from Frankfurt and then board on to the KB line to go up to Colonge. however, I can't find any info on how to get to Rüdesheim(Rhein). First of all, is this the best option to see all surroundings or there are other options? Second, how can i find more info and train/bus schedule?

I have a 4 days weekend in Germany and I am thinking of going to Berlin (taking off fm Bremen) and if possible, one of Ludwig's famous castles i.e. Neuschwanstein. Is it possible?
I don't think you're going to be in the right place for Neuschwanstein, which is at the southernmost end of the country, right by the Austrian border. Bremen is about as far away as you can get, within Germany.

Archived