Golden new window suites

sasejm

Does anyone know if the new window suites on the Golden will be the same size and look as those on the Caribbean Princess. I have seen photos of the WS on the Caribbean Princess and they appear to be nice and spacious, however I do not know the square footage.

Does anyone know if the new window suites on the Golden will be the same size and look as those on the Caribbean Princess. I have seen photos of the WS on the Caribbean Princess and they appear to be nice and spacious, however I do not know the square footage.

I would imagine they are, they are in the same place. :)

3466386341_f52a308570.jpg?v=0

The seven new window suites that are being added to deck 6 are taking shape….as the new ocean view windows are installed. One of the suites will be wheelchair accessible. The windows below have been covered to prevent any damage by the welding.

Based on the deck plans for the Caribbean Princess and the pictures many of us have seen of the Golden's dry (now wet) dock progress, including the new Window Suites, I'd say the new suites on Deck 6 are exactly the same size and shape as the VS, PS and PH suites. Instead of sliding glass doors to a balcony, you'll have floor to ceiling windows.

Just be careful. In very rough seas, I would suspect the water will be sloshing against those windows!:eek: I've seen the water washing over the Promenade (Deck 7) in the North Pacific on the Golden. WOW! That was a rough 24 hours before entering the Inside Passage.

Archived