also from airport to port in barcelona

i know this question was already asked,but still confused.This is our first cruise and so many questions but i will start by this one,we are a family of 4 ,my kids are 16and10 years old ,we will be having 3 bags max ,so can we take one taxi from the airport to the port and how much will it cost,the cruise line price is too much,60 euros pp two ways,thank u 4 your help.

The best option for travelling to and from the airport to the docks is to catch a taxi. Taxis are quick, available and cheap. The journey will take you about 25 mins and will cost you around 25 - 30 Euros with a bag supplement of 0.90 Euros per bag. You also have 2 additional supplements. One for taking you from the airport and the other for alighting at the cruise terminal or vice versa. For the exact taxi rates and supplements we recommend you visit the Metropolitan Institute For Barcelona Taxis web site that list all the up to date fares for Barcelona Taxis.

http://www.barcelona-tourist-guide.com/en/transport/barcelona-cruise-port.html

i know this question was already asked,but still confused.This is our first cruise and so many questions but i will start by this one,we are a family of 4 ,my kids are 16and10 years old ,we will be having 3 bags max ,so can we take one taxi from the airport to the port and how much will it cost,the cruise line price is too much,60 euros pp two ways,thank u 4 your help.

At the port we had a long line of taxis, 4 is a tight fit but in one of their larger cars/vans there is more then enough room for 3 bags + 4 people.

The cost is about 35 euros from port-airport. Their is a surcharge for additional baggage and people but it should be less then 40 euros total.

Archived