Chocolate Buffet on the Glory?

MESPal

We will be on the Glory sailing the 23rd of May. Does anyone know if they will have the Chocolate Buffet and if so, what day? When we sailed on the Conquest a few years ago it was the 3rd or 4th day.

Thanks.

Just returned on Glory. Yes they had the lunch buffett on the Red Sail, Lido deck.

Lots of items, but not too much REAL chocolate. As a chocoholic, I considered it

just ok. It depends on your definition of chocolate.

Fantasy's also was last sea day at Lunch. I would not call it a chocolate buffet either. I was disappointed. Not complain - I need obc complaint level :) - but it wasn't worth scheduling my afternoon to make sure I got to go, on the other hand, afternoon tea is not something to miss!

Just returned on Glory. Yes they had the lunch buffett on the Red Sail, Lido deck.

Lots of items, but not too much REAL chocolate. As a chocoholic, I considered it

just ok. It depends on your definition of chocolate.

I have to agree with you that there was not much chocolate on the buffet when we were on Conquest. They should rename it Sugar Buffet. I myself did not care for it at all, but then again I don't eat much sweets.

When we sailed the Glory a few years ago, it was on a Thursday at lunch (not 100% sure of the day) but know it was at lunch. If I remember correctly, I didn't see it mentioned in the Capers either but glad to hear it is still around. I really am sad that there isn't a midnight buffet anymore since it was spectacular to view but am sure very expensive from labor and food.

We sailed on Glory, April 11- 18 and the chocolate buffet was last sea day(friday) at Lunch.

I agree with the others that it was disappointing and not worth making a big fuss over

We will be on the Glory sailing the 23rd of May. Does anyone know if they will have the Chocolate Buffet and if so, what day? When we sailed on the Conquest a few years ago it was the 3rd or 4th day.

Thanks.

I'm on this cruise with you.......I'm so excited! I don't really care if it is a chocolate buffet or just an all out Sugar Buffet...I'm looking forward to all of it.

I'm on this cruise with you.......I'm so excited! I don't really care if it is a chocolate buffet or just an all out Sugar Buffet...I'm looking forward to all of it.

Me, too, Surfgirl!!!!!

Archived