Tom and Sally

camperhawk

Okay just emailed and made my appointment for the massage,can't wait!Then off to spend the day at Paradise Beach with my college kid, he can't wait! So Thankyou both for all the attention to these boards. My son will be wanting to enjoy a few XXX beers haha, and I hope Tom will get me a great server,because after the massage, I may not want to move! See you on the 14th! One week and counting!

Looking forward to it! I think I can speak for Tom when I say that it is our pleasure to help out on the Cruise Critic board. You have all been so kind to us and to this beautiful island we have chosen.

Again, the real objective is to get you back here for a week! Cozumel offers so much, it's impossible to do it all in a day. Camperhawk, I am checking to see if your ship stays on east coast time or has you change your watch to Cozumel time. Then we'll know just HOW early you'll be here!

33.gif

See you next week!

You did a good job with us. We are looking into spending 5-7 days in Cozumel next spring. Would like to bring kids & grandkids too. It was our first time in Cozumel & PB on 11/3 & we are hooked & Tom wasn't even there. It will be better next time when we finally meet him.

Archived