Friends...Read this FAST!

cod

I may be on the verge of being banned from these boards permanently..but here goes.

A question was posted here about where to find out about MSCs schedules and prices. I referred them to icruise and sang their praises for being a good search site. A day or two later my posting was wiped out..I guess I sang too well!

On another board I commented about Celebrity (a little negatively) and mentioned that on day 9 of our recent 12 night Galaxy cruise my husband reminded me of wonderful week we spent in Paris a few years back and asked me why we have forsaken land-vacationing and gone solely to cruising since. A few brief sentences about the wonders of Paris (then, not of late) was enough evidently to get me wiped out there, too. I guess my sin was suggesting that there ARE other vacation options. Yes, I'm a little PO'ed. (Put out, that is).

If this is standing this evening I'll be very surprised. I don't know how often the cc patrol comes by. I think I'm on the brink of 'walking the plank'! If so, Ciaooooooo, seeee youuu onnn theee Operaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa (splash)

Cod - Got to read it.

Does make you wonder - especially when you read some of the posts!

I had a post wiped from the same MSC info thread! Guess being helpful is not allowed!

If you do get wiped stay in touch - April 2nd we have a date.

Best

At least you will be on Opera, Cod, have a great time. If you go to the 'Find a Cruise' section you wouldn't even be able to, as only Lirica seems to exists. Oh dear, icruise isn't one of the agents listed in the 'Ship Shop', ne'r mind there's a whole bunch of 'non-correct to name agents' to choose from in the Google Ads onthe right hand side of the 'correct to name agent' list:)

Surely everyone goes on some sort of Land Vacations too. pretty boring if one only ever went on a cruise.

No czechmate, we won't forget!

Magwa, I didn't even know there was a 'list'! I guess then that my babbling was really taboo.

Unfortunately, yes, in our case we've let land trips fall by the wayside. Cruising is so darn easy but, after 7, becoming a little hum-drum too. At least our Opera cruise is going to ports we've never been to before which I think is some of our problem..no more western Caribbean!!

Archived