Bermuda Caves.... several?

I understand that there are at least two caves near water? .......... located near Baileys Bay... One is the Grotto Bay Resort and one is the Crystal Cave... Is there a third one called Fantasy caves?

Are these next to each other and are they open to the public? ...... I understand that you can swim in these caves... is that correct?

Here is a thread about the cave and swimming there at the Grotto Bay Resort:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=915751&highlight=grotto

Since this question deals with a port of call on your cruise it really should have been asked at the Port of Call board, Bermuda:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5

Enjoy your cruise.

SBtS

I do understand why the port of call boards were suggested but often once someone travels to a particular destination they do not go to the port of call boards and respond to questions. Thanks to all those that provided info on the caves on this generl board.

Thanks to all that replied.... I checked the port of call and did not see the info on all three caves... only 2... so I missed one.... now I have info on all 3...

Part of what I wanted to know was the location... near what ... located where... as they say... location, location, location..... did not find that info on port of calls...

Thanks...:)

If you look at the thread that SailBad posted (thanks) you will see my experience at all 3 of the caves (actually at 4 caves). We had a great morning and capped it off at the Swizzle. Going back in September!

Archived