SetSail Pass Question

I'm going on a cruise next weekend with my boyfriend. We both completed our online check-in, and he printed out the SetSail Pass. It has both our names on it, but it only has a place for him to sign, because we used his credit card to pay for the cruise. Is there another SetSail Pass for me, or does this function as a single document for both of us? Will we just need this one SetSail Pass, signed by my boyfriend, and both our passports when we sign in at the port? Or is there something else I need to print out as well?

Thanks!

Erica

I'm going on a cruise next weekend with my boyfriend. We both completed our online check-in, and he printed out the SetSail Pass. It has both our names on it, but it only has a place for him to sign, because we used his credit card to pay for the cruise. Is there another SetSail Pass for me, or does this function as a single document for both of us? Will we just need this one SetSail Pass, signed by my boyfriend, and both our passports when we sign in at the port? Or is there something else I need to print out as well?

Thanks!

Erica

Same thing happened to my SetSail document when we sailed last month. Just bring it and your passports and don't worry about the signature area. They just staple it to another document.

So you are ok..

Archived