Balcony dividers on Liberty??

red1der1

Does anyone know if the dividers on the balcony can be opened on the Liberty? I thought I read somewhere that only certain ships open and can't seem to find it now to know if it can be done. We have 9 cabins in a row booked and it would be great if they can be opened so we can all mingle out there.

Thanks!

We open them for 3 cabins in a row. But the next cabin we could not open. Every so often they have a solid divider that cannot be opened. You can ask your pvp and she can tell you what doors can be opened or not.

It is nice to have the extra room.

Does anyone know if the dividers on the balcony can be opened on the Liberty? I thought I read somewhere that only certain ships open and can't seem to find it now to know if it can be done. We have 9 cabins in a row booked and it would be great if they can be opened so we can all mingle out there.

Thanks!

Check out this link: http://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/Carnival/Liberty.php

On the menu bar, click "extras", and under "cabin details by deck", choose the deck your room is on and you will be able to find out what room connects with yours without the divider covering one cabin's balcony door.

Also, a 1/4" square male drive will open any divider. ;) You just may have to lock it every time you're done to keep it from flapping in the wind if it blocks one of the cabin doors!

We had connecting cabins on the Liberty and had the dividers opened. The divider that opened swung right or left and blocked one of the doors to get onto the balconies.

On some ships they open towards the balcony rail. I don't know if it works differently on different decks on the Liberty.

Bill

Archived