Freedom of the Seas Photos !!

Hi Clio0610

I would like to saying many thanks for showing the photos...:)

As we are looking forward to as it is long way to go....

:p

Scottishwee35;)

Trust me - it will be well worth the wait !!!

Thanks for your comments !!

awesome pictures!! I have been on the FOS and loved her. Sailing again in feb! Thanks for the reminder!

Joyce

You are very welcome Joyce !!!

We shall definately sail on her again at some point !!!

Thanks for the photos! Looks like you had an awesome time. We leave two weeks from today and this has really hit home!

I am so envious Kailyn !!!

I can well remember how excited I was 2 weeks before we went !!!

I am definately still struggling with PCD (Post Cruise Depression !) even though have booked Oasis for Apr 09 !!!

Just have to keep looking at my almost 700 pics of our cruise week, and the videoing too !!!

I hope they get the PC webcam up and working soon so as I can get my "fix" every Sunday when FOS is in Port !!!!

Can I ask you question?

When you walked in the FOS, did the staff asked your name then announcement that your name and where are you from?

As Disney cruise did that and I wonder about FOS?

Thanks

Scottishwee35

Feel free to ask any questions scottishwee35 !!!

And No, they didn't ask our names, just big smiles everywhere we went and asked how we were and was everything OK !!!

Apparently lots of the Crew liked to guess where passengers are from - and from our very English Midlands accent, we were asked if we were from Australia or Canada :eek: :eek: :eek: !!!!

LOL........

Feel free to ask any questions scottishwee35 !!!

And No, they didn't ask our names, just big smiles everywhere we went and asked how we were and was everything OK !!!

Apparently lots of the Crew liked to guess where passengers are from - and from our very English Midlands accent, we were asked if we were from Australia or Canada :eek: :eek: :eek: !!!!

LOL........

LOL

Right I see... I just wonder about that... but we are deaf family apart from hearing son... so they won't ask us if we were from Australia or Canada:p:p maybe they think we are from Amercia because we will get two an interepreter from USA... LOL...

Okay If I have any more question I will ask you okay....

PS still enjoy to see your photos....;)

LOL

Right I see... I just wonder about that... but we are deaf family apart from hearing son... so they won't ask us if we were from Australia or Canada:p:p maybe they think we are from Amercia because we will get two an interepreter from USA... LOL...

Okay If I have any more question I will ask you okay....

PS still enjoy to see your photos....;)

OK scottishwee35 !!!

Ask anytime !!!!

Clio1610-

Thanks for doing the review and sharing the pictures. I enjoyed hearing your experiences. We truly enjoyed our week onboard also, but I think our fun revolved as much around the shore excursions as it did on the ship. Thanks for giving back!

Steve

Hi All, I just booked a cabin on Freedom 9704 aft, it says in the broschure single doorwith a window and limited ocean view.

Does Anyone know anything about this cabin? Please help!

• 3 weeks later...
Di, I have the forward most balcony on Liberty of the seas but on the 7th deck. Do you have pics of the balcony from the room? If so would you email me? mctevia@msu.edu

Thanks, mary

Hi Mary !

No problem, I will email you some pics now...

I have to send 1 pic per email otherwise my system locks up !!

Di

Clio1610-

Thanks for doing the review and sharing the pictures. I enjoyed hearing your experiences. We truly enjoyed our week onboard also, but I think our fun revolved as much around the shore excursions as it did on the ship. Thanks for giving back!

Steve

Cheers Steve !!!

Archived