Just off the Glory 5/2-5/9/09

Nanatochase

We sailed on the Glory on 5/2/09 and I just wanted to say that we had a fantastic time. This was my daughter's first cruise and I have to say one of the best I've been on. I've never written a review, but I am going to try to soon as I get my thoughts together (and if I can figure out how to post pictures). I didn't get to the meet and greet, but I wanted to say that I did meet a few people that I've chatted with on the roll call. (thanks to Stowaway Freddie) I just wanted to say hello to Jessemon, Lilmatcat, Floatie, Gaylensgigi, Smoofdaddy...and of course Stowaway Freddie. You looked so great in your tux. I'm usually a shy person, but when I saw yall in the Supper Club, I had to introduce myself. Hope all of yall had a great cruise.

We sailed on the Glory on 5/2/09 and I just wanted to say that we had a fantastic time. This was my daughter's first cruise and I have to say one of the best I've been on. I've never written a review, but I am going to try to soon as I get my thoughts together (and if I can figure out how to post pictures). I didn't get to the meet and greet, but I wanted to say that I did meet a few people that I've chatted with on the roll call. (thanks to Stowaway Freddie) I just wanted to say hello to Jessemon, Lilmatcat, Floatie, Gaylensgigi, Smoofdaddy...and of course Stowaway Freddie. You looked so great in your tux. I'm usually a shy person, but when I saw yall in the Supper Club, I had to introduce myself. Hope all of yall had a great cruise.

Sounds like fun! Can't wait to read your review!!

I was on the same cruise and had a marvelous time. Sorry to have missed the meet n greet but I seemed to have missed many things. Just gonna' have to go back and try again.:D Did meet Smoofdaddy and that naughty stowaway Freddie. Looking forward to reading your experiences. Tell us more!

Archived