You were right.....I'm addicted!

It is the best addiction. the first cruise I ever went on was with my now husband in 2003 (the one when I was a kid and too young to remember doesn't count). Now I have one booked in July and one booked for November. I am starting to think about 2010 and whether Royal Carribean will be having another Nickolodeon cruise and when I can book that? God I love the open seas:D:D:D.

I returned from my first cruise on Friday (will post a review later) and now I'm looking for my next one!! You said it would happen. This time last week I was having one of many, many daiquiri's!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I have been hopelessly addicted for over 4 years now. There is nothing that can be done except book another one. ;)

By the way, next time try a Miami Vice--they are even better than a daiquiri.:D

OP, I feel ya! I just got off my first cruise on Saturday, and I'm so depressed to not still be on the ship or in one of the ports. I'm still lurking on the boards, even though I have no upcoming cruises. :( I keep looking at all the good deals, thinking, man I really should book another one. But circumstances don't allow me to right now. I hope to eventually make cruising at least a yearly event. Who knew you could become addicted to cruising???

I returned from my first cruise on Friday (will post a review later) and now I'm looking for my next one!! You said it would happen. This time last week I was having one of many, many daiquiri's!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Can't wait to read your review.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Carnival beverages......

YAY....us too;)

Most of us here are the same way. If you would like, I would be happy to join you on your next cruise as a support blanket to make sure you dont overdose o nthose daquiris :D. My next cruise is not until may next year, were heading to alaska. I jsut found out today that my company has decreased everyones salary by 4% :eek::mad:. SO no cruises until next year.:(

Once you go, you get addicted. Never really had the desire to cruise untill we went on our first one on a whim. 3 months later we were on our second one.

We've managed to spread this addiction to several friends and co-workers as well. I think we should get a commission.

Archived