Muts Sound

Gbeman

Does anyone know if MUTS is still transmitted over a radio signal. A couple of years ago I picked up a good transistor radio and headphones to get clearer sound.

Thanks, Gary P

There are speakers and they are plenty loud. My problem is hearing with background noise due to tinitus. (Loud ringing in the ears) Headphones make it easier for me to understand words.

Princess would give out little radio sets and headphones but they were iffy at best. The radio and phones I picked up worked great!

I was just wondering if they still broadcast a radio signal. (There was much groaning about the radios they offered. An easy solution for them would have been cease the alternate sound) The last couple of ships we were on had no MUTS or were in places I never checked out the MUTS.

Like I suspected..... Always the problem with offering extras (MUTS) People want it perfect for THEM. I felt I should meet them halfway. They offered a signal that would help me hear better. I bought the equipment to make it work for ME. As I was watching a MUTS presentation several years ago a couple of passengers aproached me and asked "How did you get that crap to work? " Told them I spent $16.99 at radio shack.

You would have thought I told them THEY had to do the same or get thrown off the ship! :rolleyes:

Archived