HELP! 7 Days Away....Documentless? Do I need them?

cruiser05

Ok so heres the dealio.....

I had originally booked myself and my family (4 of us total) on the Carnival Inspiration on May 23rd. We recieved our documents in the mail and were all set to go on the Inspiration.

Then the lovely pig flu hit. Due to port cancellations and prices and such...we CHANGED cruises to the 7 day on the Legend leaving May 24th.

I filled out the funpass for myself and my family online for the Legend. But have NOT recieved any of our documents.

Do I need to worry about them? Or can I just use a completed fun pass for each passenger?

HELP!!!!

7 days....7 days.....7 dayss.....

Ok so heres the dealio.....

I had originally booked myself and my family (4 of us total) on the Carnival Inspiration on May 23rd. We recieved our documents in the mail and were all set to go on the Inspiration.

Then the lovely pig flu hit. Due to port cancellations and prices and such...we CHANGED cruises to the 7 day on the Legend leaving May 24th.

I filled out the funpass for myself and my family online for the Legend. But have NOT recieved any of our documents.

Do I need to worry about them? Or can I just use a completed fun pass for each passenger?

HELP!!!!

7 days....7 days.....7 dayss.....

Yup, no problem!! Print your luggage tags and Funpass and you're good to go!!

WOOOHOOOO 7 days, have a great sail!!!

Not sure when you changed your itinerary, but I called today and asked about our documents for our cruise in 10 days. I was told that since we booked less than 35 days out that we would only have e-docs. I looked at them online and said all we need is the FunPass, Passport and Credit Card. They have colored luggage tags at the Terminal. Plan on just using them instead of messing with printing paper tags.

We were re routed too. Leave on the 23rd now instead of the 25th. When it first happened, I called my PVP.. He assured me we would need no new documents.

We are also having a vow renewal so had to call them and let them know we were still going and still interested in the renewal. They also said no new documents needed.

I had to call Funpass for a birthdate issue and they also said "no new documents" so I guess we are good to go!:o:p

Archived