another Summit balcony question

monkeyinhat

i promise I have searched and read the threads, I have cabin numbers written down I don't even know what they mean anymore. If you would please indulge me my questions.

We are aft balcony lovers who LOve the sun , not shade.(I know how much sun depends on ship direction v sun) It looks like all of the aft cabins are totally covered no sun. Correct?

Are side balcony completely covered also ?(the larger balconies I am looking at ) I read they will no long deliever long chairs to side large cabin balcony, correct?

I still do do not understand what Sweet 16's are.

I know the Conceirge is a personal choice, but any info or thoughts appreciated.

We booked aft on Mercury as there are a lot of sea days, we love to just lay and read in quiet and have our own little private heaven cabin/ balcony. It looks as though they are open

i promise I have searched and read the threads, I have cabin numbers written down I don't even know what they mean anymore. If you would please indulge me my questions.

We are aft balcony lovers who LOve the sun , not shade.(I know how much sun depends on ship direction v sun) It looks like all of the aft cabins are totally covered no sun. Correct?

Are side balcony completely covered also ?(the larger balconies I am looking at ) I read they will no long deliever long chairs to side large cabin balcony, correct?

I still do do not understand what Sweet 16's are.

I know the Conceirge is a personal choice, but any info or thoughts appreciated.

We booked aft on Mercury as there are a lot of sea days, we love to just lay and read in quiet and have our own little private heaven cabin/ balcony. It looks as though they are open

You mention the Mercury, but your title says Summit, so I'm going with Summit! :p

The aft facing baclonies on the Summit are partially covered...deck 9 has more cover than decks 7 and 8

here is the aft

1.jpg

BEEEEE-U-TEEE-FUL Char ! Exactly what I needed.!

Sorry for the confusion. We already booked on Mercury for 2010 and did aft , booking 2011 right now Gotta have something to always look forward to.

Love the aft. love the pictures.

BEEEEE-U-TEEE-FUL Char ! Exactly what I needed.!

Sorry for the confusion. We already booked on Mercury for 2010 and did aft , booking 2011 right now Gotta have something to always look forward to.

Love the aft. love the pictures.

Glad I could help. :D

Archived