Nooooooooooooooo!!!! We didn't get the canopy tour in Roatan

CastorFache

Has anyone else ever been in a situation where they did not get the excursion they wanted?

If so...what are the odds that someone will poop out before hand and we can swoop in and get this excursion?

I am horribly disappointed...but I suppose such is life...anyone have any suggestions?

CastorFache - I see you're on the same cruise my DH and I are on. I was still trying to decide between the canopy tour and an island tour with beach time...looks like my options have just been narrowed down for me now that the canopy tour is booked. That's what I get for being indecisive!!:(

CastorFache - Whoops...guess I was looking at the wrong post...looks like you're not cruising the same week as my DH and I.:eek: Maybe the canopy tour isn't full yet for the 1/15 cruise but these posts makes me realize I better make up my mind FAST!!

I am on the Dec 26 sailing of the NCL Dream...

I think I will use the Bart and Lisa Simpson Method to get both my wife and myself on this excursion...

For those who remember the Splash Mountain episode:

"Can we please go on the canopy tour" will ring in the ears of the NCL excursion people for the next two weeks...Bwahahaha!

No, actually, we will call once or twice, but if there are no cancellations we are just going to do the beach party...shucks...umbrella drinks and relaxation...my vacation is ruined :rolleyes: .

Okay, I saw this post and freaked. We would be very disappointed to not get this excursion :eek: .

We reserved our excursions online, about 10 days ago, and never received a confirmation. After reading this thread, I immediately called NCL. I got thru to the excursion dept. quickly with no problems or long holds (good signs so far, the excursion gods must be looking down upon us). I spoke with a nice gentleman who confirmed our reservations for all our tours and also confirmed the reservations for our parents (I didn't have their NCL reservation #). He then emailed our confirmations to us immediately.

The point of my story: Your particular cruise excursion may not be sold out; but if you want this excursion, I would recomend booking it now. The NCL rep did say that we could cancel onboard the ship if we changed our mind. With this in mind, if you think you may want to do the Canapy Tour, book it now and cancel on the ship if you decide you don't want to do it.

Marlissa

I am so glad that I read this post. I booked this tour weeks ago, and didn't realize that I was supposed to get a confirmation right away. I called NCL, and they had no record of the tour reservation. I did end up getting it (late March), so I am relieved.

I booked on-line for two tours and there was no evidence when I called NCL to check something else. I booked it again over the phone, and all was well when we got on board, tour tickets were in the cabin immediately.

Good to double check and get that confirmation in your hand.

I booked on-line for two tours and there was no evidence when I called NCL to check something else. I booked it again over the phone, and all was well when we got on board, tour tickets were in the cabin immediately.

Good to double check and get that confirmation in your hand.

I booked a tour on line and never got a confirmation.When i called about something else they had no record of it. Fortunately it was far enough that we got it, but I think NCL on line booking leaves something to be desired...

Can anyone give me the phone number to the NCL excursion desk? I booked excursions for six people (3 rooms) and they got everything okay except for the cave tubing in Belize -- they've got four of us going cave tubing and two of us going jungle river tubing -- I've emailed them three times without any response or acknowledgement. I want to get it straightened out before we embark so we'll all be together. Thanks.

We have cruised all over the world and have learned that for sold out excursions, you always ask to be on a waitlist. Very seldom has that waitlist NOT cleared. So don't dispair. Call your cruise line shore excursion desk or your TA and ask that you be waitlisted for the excursion. Then book something on the side "just in case". Best of luck and enjoy.

Archived