recycling clothing among cc members

That's a lovely selection of dresses, Lisa, so there will be some very happy ladies. By the way, your haircut is fantastic. I'm working towards shoulder-length before our cruise, but seeing your great - and practical - cut makes me think maybe I should just be going back to short, short.

Cheers .. Bev

Thanks! I love short short hair! I have been going between a pixie and the long bangs on and off for two years. It is so easy to get ready for the day.

Lisa

And it has to be the easiest thing when on holidays. I can see myself running into the hairdresser onboard and saying, "cut, cut, cut" within a couple of days. Mucking around with longer hair each morning has to be a hassle.

Cheers .. Bev

It's ok, really. :)

Just reminding everyone else since there have been some issues with this recently. Both dresses are yours...just email me your mailing address. :D

Lisa

My only complaint about this thread is that the same ladies seem to get the clothing. What do they do...stay up all night checking this thread? I have loads of stuff that I would like to recycle, but just not comfortable with the way it's being done.

I don't think the same people get the dresses. These are the first I have gotten, and I am a newbie here. I think it just depends on when the dresses are posted here and who happens to be on at the time the dresses are posted. I do come to this post every time I sign on just to see what is posted.

It has been quite a while since 14's have been listed, so the same ladies that request the 6's and 8's are not asking about my dresses. In fact I still have these dresses available if you are a size 14:

th_DSCN1962.jpg

th_DSCN1929.jpg

th_DSCN1922.jpg

th_DSCN1720.jpg

If you are interested, please email me at:

lisa at lounsbery dot com

My only complaint about this thread is that the same ladies seem to get the clothing. What do they do...stay up all night checking this thread? I have loads of stuff that I would like to recycle, but just not comfortable with the way it's being done.

You can make your own rules on recycling...one item per person.

Lisa

It has been quite a while since 14's have been listed, so the same ladies that request the 6's and 8's are not asking about my dresses. In fact I still have these dresses available if you are a size 14:

th_DSCN1962.jpg

th_DSCN1929.jpg

th_DSCN1922.jpg

th_DSCN1720.jpg

That first dress is absolutely gorgeous! I sent you an e-mail.

And it has to be the easiest thing when on holidays. I can see myself running into the hairdresser onboard and saying, "cut, cut, cut" within a couple of days. Mucking around with longer hair each morning has to be a hassle.

Cheers .. Bev

It's really easy to take care of on the cruise. The next cruise is a 10 day, so I will need to get it cleaned up right before we leave. To maintain it this short I have to get it cut every 4 weeks since my hair grows fast.

Lisa

It's really easy to take care of on the cruise. The next cruise is a 10 day, so I will need to get it cleaned up right before we leave. To maintain it this short I have to get it cut every 4 weeks since my hair grows fast.

Lisa

Like you, I have to keep up with getting it cut every 4 weeks to maintain the style. Lot of maintenance in keeping a short cut, and the coloring of my hair is high maintenance too :( I color my hair black and those ugly grays...hate them...

Lot of hard work maintaining this look, but it is so worth it :)

p.s. Thanks again :D

Hi ladies. I'm fairly new to this side of the boards. While cleaning out my closets this weekend, I gathered a few items that need a new home. I'm willing to recycle them but unsure of how this process works. Do I just post the pics here and give my email addy? Who pays for shipping?

Hi ladies. I'm fairly new to this side of the boards. While cleaning out my closets this weekend, I gathered a few items that need a new home. I'm willing to recycle them but unsure of how this process works. Do I just post the pics here and give my email addy? Who pays for shipping?

Morning,

To offer your items you just post a picture of the item and have your email address at the botom of page so whomever wants the item can contact you. You then let them know if they got the item or not and you mail it to them and let them know the postage amount and they send you a check for the postage.

th_DSCN1962.jpg

th_DSCN1929.jpg

th_DSCN1922.jpg

th_DSCN1720.jpg

Lisa you have mail.

Morning,

To offer your items you just post a picture of the item and have your email address at the botom of page so whomever wants the item can contact you. You then let them know if they got the item or not and you mail it to them and let them know the postage amount and they send you a check for the postage.

Thanks for the info.

That first dress is absolutely gorgeous! I sent you an e-mail.

I adore that dress but passed due to bust line concerns. Lucky you!

I love those short do's but having long to mid length hair all my life I think I'd feel absolutely naked with mine that short. Also, cold!

I have some dressy tops I haven't had time to put up but I promise I will!

And is there any interest in some nice for work pants or should I find another home for them?

Not necessarily.;):)

Like RedHeadTaxan said "You can make your own rules on recycling." They are your things you do whatever YOU WANT!!! So please do post whatever you have to offer.

Marie

Good Morning Marie,

Welcome home!!!! How was your trip?

When do you have your surgery on your foot?

Have a great day today.

Gerry

Thank you Gerry. I had a wonderful time; it was so good to see my parents.

The doctor gave me three weeks to walk and to get the strenghts back before he operates my other foot. I think it is at the end of the month. I like my walking and driving :):p.

Have a great day.

Marie

Edited by Porthopper101

I love dressy tops and look forward to seeing them!

My clothing is for the upper average sized woman...sizes 14-16.

I have a cute black dressy top in black, bell sleaves and sheer with an asymmetrical hem at bottom of top. I love it, but it's time to give it a rest :)Also an A-line, flirty looking JNY skirt (size 14) that is available. The top is an XL. I didn't have any takers on the black top, so it is still available. I will post this evening with the picture to see if anyone is interested. It is on my ipad and unfortunately I left it home this morning.