Sun Princess Riviera Deck cabins

Hi. I am interested in any feedback folks may have had in regard to the cabins on the Riviera Deck - whilst they seem a great location from an access to upper level facilities, the cabin we have allocated (R339) is situated under the buffet - wondering if noise has been an issue that folks may have experienced in these cabins. Thanks Steve

Hi Steve

We were recently on the SP and whilst we were a fair distance from you (B750 aft) there were some people at our dining table who had a cabin on Riveria. They were very pleased with their accommodation, and certainly I can see that the proximity to Horizon Court would be a bonus (early moring coffee no probs) there were no reports of noise issues.

If you have read my report on our cruise (SP Sydney - Freo May/April) you may have noted my reference to Mr P who was in a Riveria Cabin, and if there were any problems with it I am sure he would have let us know about it.

cheers

Hi. I am interested in any feedback folks may have had in regard to the cabins on the Riviera Deck - whilst they seem a great location from an access to upper level facilities, the cabin we have allocated (R339) is situated under the buffet - wondering if noise has been an issue that folks may have experienced in these cabins. Thanks Steve

hi there we are cruising on sp in august for the treasures of asia tour

cant wait for you to get back so you can give us any feedback you may have especially on shore tours we have been looking at all the tours and just cant make any decisions would really love to hear about what you do on yours

ant feedback would be very much appreciated thanks:)

Hi Anna, Yes, very excited, the anticipation is building

Ozinett - will let you know how we go. have a couple of shore trips booked (elephant ride, and cable car ride) , keeping other shore days free and will make decisions on the day

Steve

Archived