PB Tom -We have a wheelchair but want to come on 12/22

JSR

Dear PB Tom,

HI! We want to come enjoy the fun. I am a full time wheelchair user, traveling with myhusband and 9 year old daughter. We all lvoe the beach and swimming in the ocean and having fun. Can we manage at your place? We would be thier on 12/22 late morning (as we are not early risers).

If you think we would be OK please put us down in your book. 1-MVP, 1-MVP virgin and 1-VIP.

Thanks

Jean

" PB Tom took care of one of our fellow cruisemates wheelchair for him while he sat on a beach in a chair and umbrella that they had set up right on the waterline for him." I just copied this from Wendy's review. That is just what I need. I can not wait.

1-MVP, 1-MVP virgin and 1-VIP. OOPS I meant -MVP, 1-VIP virgin and 1-VIP.

I am so excited I can not stand it.

Is there anything you want form the states? Let me know since we leave on Thur. 12/16

Thanks

Jean

OK guys, yer on the list(s)!

Let me give you the heads-up on getting around here at PB. When you arrive, the cab will drop you off at the front where you'll have to negotiate 6 stairs up into the bar/dining area. Then it's about 30 ft to the start of the sandy beach that slopes down to the ocean. If you can't walk, we can carry you up the stairs and carry you to a lounge chair on the beach...lemme know!

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Tom,

Thank you. I am sorry we did have to cancel the cruise. My Dad passed away on Dec. 17.

I have saved all the information and look forward to meeting you on another visit.

Jean

Archived