Need information on Golfito

WeBeGone

I'm going to Cozumel, again!, in Feb on the Coral Princess and need something else to do since I'm Cozumeled out! I heard about a mini-golf place called Golfito run by a guy named JR. I've tried unsuccessfully to locate information about this place on the internet. Can anyone out there in cyberspace help me? I need a web page, or email, or phone number please.

• 2 weeks later...

We played the minigolf on our Splendour cruise the other week. It is very plush with tropical plants and trees,water hazzards, and they bring you your drinks while playing.This is a full 18 hole course so you do not play 9 two times. We followed the directions, walk in town from the flag pole(downtown) about 3 blocks and it is on your left. There were 8 ships there the day we were there, but only one other couple playing. The passengers dont seem to know about this but the owner said that they get a lot of crew there. It is a beautiful course and something you should not miss if you plan to go downtown.

Thanks for your compliments, Setsail! You're correct in that most passengers don't know about us...except for those who do a little research before they sail, like those of us here :) Let us know when you'd like to reserve your tee-time for your next visit!

Thanks again,

Scott/Golfito

Hey Scott, we were there on the 16th,from the Splendour 4 of us, I had the white hair son had the beard. Every where we went the merchants called him Mr. wiskers. You told us about cc but as you can see we have been members since 2000 and were veiwing here since late 90's. My first trip to Coz was in 1983 and boy has it changed.

You're correct, Setsail, that Cozumel has changed, many folks comment on that. However, I don't think it has changed much at all, once one gets off the waterfront. 2 blocks inland, the character and charm of this island reveals itself: small shops, restaurants, humble homes, friendly people. This island remains incredibly safe and accessable despite the waterfront changes...its like a journey back in time. You're a veteran tho: 1983 wow!

Scott/Golfito

Archived